Got a double chin that’s getting you down? Kybella is here to save the day. What should you expect from treatment, and how do you get the best Kybella results in Falls Church?
Here’s the need-to-know on this injectable powerhouse!
What Is Kybella? What Should I Expect From Treatment?
Kybella is a non-surgical alternative to liposuction, specifically for the submental area. A double chin can affect anyone, no matter your weight, and it can be an incredibly embarrassing feature to have. Kybella is here to fix it.
Kybella is an injectable that uses a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid to dissolve fat cells beneath your chin, targeting moderate to severe fat and reducing the appearance of a double chin. It’s not only safe, but it’s effective as well, offering permanent double chin removal.
Many patients require more than one session and as many as six, so discuss the ideal treatment plan for you with your injector.
What Can I Do to Get the Best Results Possible?
Now that you know what to expect, what can you do to ensure that you get the best results possible? Here are some tips and tricks to follow before, during and after.
- Avoid sun exposure, and use an SPF of 30+.
- Ditch alcohol, spicy foods, cigarettes, and sugary foods, at least for a few days.
- Drink plenty of water before and after treatment.
- Follow your pre- and post-procedure instructions.
- Limit intense exercise for at least three to five days after treatment.
- Stay away from NSAIDS like ibuprofen and certain fatty supplements.
For the Best Kybella Results in Falls Church, Visit Prolase Medispa!
Here at Prolase Medispa, we promise only the best Kybella results in Falls Church, personalizing treatment to your needs and goals.
Book your consultation by calling 703-747-9443, and don’t forget to check out our our special offers to help save on aesthetic treatments!