Shaving in the morning, only to notice the reappearance of stubble later in the day, can be extremely frustrating.
Especially during the summer when people are wearing shorts, skirts, sleeveless shirts, and bathing suits.
Fortunately, laser hair removal can alleviate your shaving stress and achieve smooth, bump-free skin this summer.
But before getting started with LHR, you likely have a number of questions, including: Who does the best laser hair removal? How long does laser hair removal take? How many LHR sessions will I need?
Continue reading to find out the answers to these questions and learn how to choose the right laser specialist for your needs and goals.
Who Does the Best Laser Hair Removal?
If you are ready to begin the LHR process, you may be wondering: Who does the best laser hair removal?
To help answer this question, we’ve compiled a list of qualities to look for in a laser hair removal provider and facility.
The provider you select should have:
- Exceptional qualifications and specialized training
- Extensive experience with lasers and knowledge of how various lasers interact with different skin types and tones
- Warm and welcoming demeanor
- Ability to customize treatment and ensure a safe and effective LHR experience
The laser hair removal facility should have:
- Cutting-edge technology that can be tailored to each individual’s unique needs
- Clean, professional, and well-organized office space
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff
- An overwhelming number of positive reviews and patient testimonials
How Long Does Laser Hair Removal Take?
LHR treatment time varies depending on the targeted area or areas. While a small area like the chin takes 10 minutes, a larger area like the back or legs can take 30-45 minutes.
How Many LHR Sessions Will I Need?
In addition to asking –Who does the best laser hair removal? – many patients want to know how many laser hair removal sessions they may need.
Generally speaking, most women and men require a series of 6-8 laser hair removal sessions to achieve optimal outcomes.
Schedule an Appointment for the Best Laser Hair Removal
If you are considering laser hair removal, please call our office today to schedule a comprehensive consultation with one of our highly skilled and talented providers.