If you could skip all that hassle, gain back your precious time, and stop wasting your hard-earned money, would you?
Absolutely you would, and you can with the safe and affordable laser hair removal (LHR). So, just how much is full-body laser hair removal in Virginia!
Let’s Get Right to It – How Much Is Full-Body Laser Hair Removal in Virginia?
There is no straightforward answer to this question. For an exact price, you need a consultation with a laser hair removal expert who can determine your cost based on the area(s) being treated and how many sessions you need.
You can often save by prepaying for all of your sessions. Many providers give a discount for full-body treatment compared to paying individually for multiple areas. Full-body laser hair removal may cost as little as $1,500.
What Areas Are Included With Full-Body Laser Hair Removal?
Your face, neck, arms, underarms, chest, abdomen, bikini area, back, and legs can all be treated.
Does Laser Hair Removal Have Side Effects?
This is considered an incredibly safe treatment, but all cosmetic treatments have side effects including laser hair removal. Most people experience minor redness and swelling afterward, but they go away quickly on their own.
Pigment changes are less common but also a possibility and may or may not be permanent. In very rare cases, LHR can cause blistering, crusting, and scarring. However, taking the time to prepare your skin helps minimize the possibility of you experiencing these rare side effects.
How Quickly Will I See Laser Hair Removal Results?
You may see your hair begin to shed after one laser hair removal session, but you need to give it time to see the final outcome. If you want optimal laser hair removal results, you should plan on six to eight sessions spaced out four to eight weeks apart.
So, How Do I Prepare My Skin for Laser Hair Removal?
The safest laser hair removal in Great Falls, Virginia can be a pleasant experience as long as you prepare. This isn’t a treatment you should have on a whim. Before your appointment, make sure you do the following:
- Stop waxing and plucking. Laser hair removal only works if the root of your hair is intact, and waxing and plucking remove the root.
- Shave the treatment area 24 to 48 hours before your treatment. You might think this is counterproductive, but it’s actually essential. Shaving before your treatment reduces the possibility of burns.
- Avoid sun exposure. Remember the rare side effects – blistering, crusting, and scarring? In many cases, these reactions happen because a patient has spent too much time in the sun before LHR. Play it smart and stay out of the sun as much as possible for at least two weeks before your appointment. Always wear high-quality sunscreen if you do spend time outdoors.
- Stop bleaching. Keep in mind laser hair removal targets melanin. If you take away the color, and the light energy has nowhere to go.
- Check your meds. During your laser hair removal consultation, let your provider know all the medications you’re taking. This includes oral and topical meds.
There are certain medications that can make laser hair removal less effective and some that make your skin more sensitive to LHR. With your doctor’s permission, you may need to stop taking certain meds.
- Go to your appointment with clean skin. Some creams, lotions, and deodorants have ingredients that interfere with laser hair removal. It’s best to arrive with clean skin.
What Should I Know About Laser Hair Removal Aftercare?
Your provider will give you full pre-laser and post-treatment instructions so you know exactly how to prepare for laser hair removal and what to do after. The do’s and don’ts aren’t difficult.
After laser hair removal, you need to avoid tanning. Also, skip perfumes that can irritate the skin, and pamper yourself for a few days. Use only warm water to rinse off gentle cleansers with no abrasives.
Is Laser Hair Removal Really Safe?
The short answer is yes. It might seem a tad overwhelming with the list of prep steps, but it’s really an easy process with results you’ll enjoy for years to come. A safe laser hair removal experience depends on two things: preparing your skin and finding a reputable provider.
Your laser hair removal provider should be one who has experience in treating all skin colors. This means having the right technology. This is especially important if you have dark skin. Never be afraid to “interview” potential providers and ask questions. You can do this during a consultation.
What Should I Expect During a Laser Hair Removal Consultation?
Your LHR consultation is an important meeting. You need a medical evaluation to make sure it’s safe for you to proceed with this treatment. This is also your chance to share your goals. Your treatment plan depends on what you hope to achieve from laser hair removal.
Where Should I Go for the Best Prices on Laser Hair Removal in Virginia?
Choose Prolase Medispa now that you know the answer to your question, “How much is full-body laser hair removal in Virginia?” You might be able to tell from our name that we are laser professionals. In fact, we’re Northern Virginia’s #1 laser hair removal provider and offer competitive prices on all aesthetic services.
We understand how unsightly unwanted hair is and the impact it can have on your self-esteem. Now is the time to gain back your freedom and your confidence, so request an appointment for your laser hair consultation today. Contact us at 703-953-6410, and let’s get started on your personalized treatment plan to beautifully smooth skin!